Jan 24, 2010

Viktor & Rolf

No matter where I go, or what blog I visit, there's always someone going on about Viktor this, and Rolf that. I never really looked into them too much and then I saw some articles, and some pictures, and some more pictures, and soon enough I was on the Viktor & Rolf train just like everyone else. Here's a glance at their spring/summer 2010 collection. STRAIGHT GENIUS.

Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010
Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010
Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010
Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010
Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010
Viktor & Rolf Spring 2010

I'm not into all a that couture business but apparently I'm missing out. I officially understand why everyone always goes on about Viktor & Rolf.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the men's outfits but I wasn't such a big fan of the above-picture collection...just me I guess :)

    ReplyDelete