Apr 21, 2011

The weather has officially changed

And I unfortunately  don't think that I'm quite ready for the onslaught of heat and humidity. Judging by the last few weeks of Texas temperature, I've had reason to believe that perhaps the coming summer won't be such a warm one, but sadly, YOUR BOY WAS AND IS MISTAKEN. It seems as if Huntsville has decided to pull a total 180, forcing me to wear nothing but canvas sneakers, hipster cutoffs, and lightweight dress shirts completely unbuttoned, abs tight and chains gleaming [swag]. As much as I love summer, I'm beginning to miss donning my all time favorite wool hat/trucker jacket combo, but I guess I'll just have to keep it moving and hope to God that I won't get any darker due to all the running I'll be doing [it is hella warm outside]. On that note, allow us to reminisce on our former winter glory. Hot babes, fur coats, herringbone and all.
     
[As usual with these post, all photos courtesy of GQ]

5 comments:

  1. lindseyyyyy, her lips intrigue me.

    hipster cutoffs are definitely the best way to beat the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to hipster cutoffs and summer and Waris Ahwalia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should know that I love your blog lol AND these pictures are SICK!

    Xoxo
    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your writing is exquisite; you are very descriptive. Just thought I'd let you know that lol

    Take care!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete