Feb 17, 2010

Magick Outlaw

 http://www.outlawprintco.com/files/gimgs/3_magick-outlaw-dudes.jpg
I don't know about you but I'm pretty tired of seeing floods of the masses wearing crappy graphic tees. TIME FOR A CHANGE. Outlaw Print Co. has a pretty bomb style, and I love how every graphic looks like some obscure band logo. I actually have the Anonymous Fury tee and someone came up to me and was like, "nice shirt. You listen to them? I've heard of them they're pretty cool...." I wanted to laugh in their face and tell them how full of BS they were, but he was pretty cool so I just pretend that it was a real band for the remainder of the conversation. O the kids these days.



2 comments:

  1. This is a bit late, but::::
    Happy Birthday To U!!!!!

    Thanks for the comments :)
    I really like your blog.
    I followed :)

    Reezy ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin those. I work at Urban and constantly see retarded graphic tees... makes it that much more annoying to fold haha.

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete