So I waited as long as possible to get the photos but to no avail. I guess we'll just have to do without for now. However, I still want to tell you about a few things that I came across while I was there. I've decided to create a list of things I've learned and observed just so you'll know how it is and how it all went down. Number 1....
1. Besides the foliage, the women are the most beautiful thing there2. Never underestimate a 3 dollar haircut. You'd be surprised
3. Why are there so many yellow cars? Everyone's a taxi driver
4. Who needs an xbox when you've got 2 feet and a ball
5. The police never look afraid to kill you
6. Ceviche will change your life
7. 6 Mango's for a dollar? Yes please
8. Nothing makes my heart flutter more than a pretty girl speaking broken english
9. Never play soccer in your favorite shirt. It just ends up getting ruined
10. Never play soccer in your favorite shoes. They just end up getting ruined
11. Yuca is better than french fries.
12. Apparently hisses and whistles are the way to a woman's heart. Who would of thought
13. Damn it's hot
14. Damn it's humid
15. Damn it's STILL raining
16. There's reasons why I don't drink--3 of them are my uncles
17. If you're not used to rice and beans by now then you might want to start
18. 4 dollar movie? Don't mind if I do
19. I thought I knew how to salsa--I was wrong
20. 1 week is definitely not enough time in Panama
And now that I've got that off my chest, I promise you won't hear anymore from me about Panama--for now at least.