Aug 10, 2010

Greetings from Los Angeles

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNPP92_PXVTIoeJF7Y4D1z7utZc_slsrwOsZJBuEZMvWxgjzhBeUrZiMEjuYEIdnbEVmefbOVyHnywhE9mqVyg3pI-U9sMXUIJ7TJlBz2-qsHUeTKG0wMwuD-NTBd1eHDDf7lAOMzWAFU/s400/LA_Hands.jpg
So I've got about two weeks until school starts and I decided that I wanted to come to LA before I go back. This was probably not the best of ideas but I'm here already so there's nothing I can do about it. The drive was about 22 hours from Houston, so needless to say I slept at least all of the way here.
Despite intense hunger for real food and vehicle fatigue we finally made it, and I was able to take a nice hot shower to warm up in this 60 [yes 60] degree weather. After lunch and a nap on the couch, we drove over to Long Beach to visit some cousins and to take a trip to Anaheim for the Angels game [winner].  I know I should probably be thinking about school, but hey, summer's not over yet.

4 comments:

  1. ur blog is cool! thanks for following mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that car ride sounds terrrible! im glad you had fun in LA, though! :) are you from houston?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 150. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take meeeeee next time.

    I'll come in winter though, I don't deal with heat well.

    x

    ReplyDelete