Oct 11, 2010

Sperry x Band of Outsiders

I know, more things I can't afford [but I do continue to dream]. If there's one thing that I do love about Sperry x Band of Outsiders [except the price] is that they don't exist in super limited quantities that are only sold on some obscure Japanese website that requires you to list your entire lineage before they allow you to buy the shoe. ALL the shoes are sold right on the Sperry website, allowing anyone who can afford that 200+ price tag to buy at their heart's content. A few of the pieces seem a bit too trendy or maybe even a bit too much for someone to actually be able to wear, but the only reason I say this is probably because I wouldn't be able to pull it off but hey, I'm speaking frankly.

The fall collection is actually pretty neat too, with a lot of your staple items that if taken care of, could last you a lifetime. They've been on this Polaroid kick lately so of course the lookbook was shot in similar fashion to its previous collections. There's also a nice little video for Scott Sternberg [head of the pack] at the end of all this so make sure you check that out too. You're already here aren't you?

Fall/Winter lookbook all right HERE and Sperrys are HERE too. I think it's just easier that way.

band of outsiders sperry 2010 fall winter collection 4 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2010 Fall/Winter Collection
band of outsiders sperry 2010 fall winter collection 3 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2010 Fall/Winter Collection
band of outsiders sperry 2010 fall winter collection 5 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2010 Fall/Winter Collection
band of outsiders sperry 2010 fall winter collection 7 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2010 Fall/Winter Collection

band of outsiders sperry 2010 fall winter collection 6 Band of Outsiders x Sperry 2010 Fall/Winter Collection

9 comments:

  1. oh my god the corduroy versions?!! and the first one. dang, they are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is Norman. Nice blog. I love the shoes. LOVE THE SHOES. Come and visit me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking shoes, I would buy those grey loafers.

    Jimmy
    http://www.delastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply suh-WEET! Splendid blog u have here homie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm I love that first pair!

    http://joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i DIE FOR SPERRYS!!!
    I LOVE THESSSSE
    NOIRFILLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete