Dec 2, 2010

Warby Parker Eyewear

The best piece of advice I have ever gotten from GQ ever. Some time ago they did an article on eyeglass frames, and as a man of limited sight I had to give it a read. Long story short, they informed me of an online boutique that offers quality eyeglass frames and lenses for the rock bottom price of 95 dollars. Is this real life? I go to the website and boom, I'm ready to buy a pair on the spot, no questions. Of course I don't operate like that so zoom ahead nine months and now I'm officially ready to invest. They offer a home try on service that ships you up five frames at no cost to you, the whole process taking no more than ten business days. Needless to say, I was excited. I chose to borrow:
Huxley Revolver Black
Webb Whiskey Tortoise Matte
Miles Revolver Black
Japhy Whiskey Tortoise
Colton Whiskey Tortoise
All the frames are of really great quality and as you'd expect, I looked good in just about all of them. You'd think I'd have some pictures of me to show you guys but what can I say, I'm a bad bad blogger. Anyways, the question is: WHICH PAIR DID I CHOOSE?
Colton Whiskey Tortoise. YESS. Ultimately I wanted a cool pair of glasses that would set me apart from the rest of the pack 
[as if I need anymore space]. I've gotten a lot of good compliments since their arrival and so far I've been pretty well received. It's awesome because no matter what I'm wearing the frames just take me to a whole nother level, and you can't get any better than that can you?
Please excuse the pedo stache. It looks fuller in real life I promise.

Since I'm pretty sure I don't really live near any of you, I'm almost guaranteed to be the only kid with these frames. That being said, I'll share the link willingly. Warby Parker and all of their options can be found right HERE. ENJOY.

8 comments:

  1. They look awesome on you. I need to get some new glasses, I lost my overly expensive Gucci ones. Ugh! Hope they ship to Aus.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. preciate it Steph.

    usually I'm the guy who wants to know people. thanks kaybird, you made a brown man blush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ! just in time...
    i need some new glasses.
    thanks for sharing !

    & you made a good choice!
    they look nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish these sort of nerdy glasses would fit my face but they don´t :/ but they look great on you!

    Simona
    http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these frames!
    I need new glasses, I've had my Raybans since forever, and I feel like I've outgrown them. I've also stepped on them mad times and now they're kinda crooked, lmao.
    I have to agree with you, the Colton Whiskey tortoise frames are beautiful (maybe you wouldn't use the word beautiful, but..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pedo stash excused, just this one time though. Hahaha jp :P I actually just got some new specs myself, yours are lovely though:)

    ReplyDelete