Jan 30, 2011

Tommy Ton Street Style

I used to make myself think that I actually cared about fashion week, and Paris, and runways and all a that jazz. As it turns out, I actually don't seem to care that much. Now I'm not saying that I don't find it awesome or that the people who actually do are label snobs and fashion whores, #IMJUSTSAYING that I don't mind being just a regular ol' oustider looking in, who at the end of the day still has 2 novels to read, 4 poems to analyze, and an essay due on Tuesday. My hands are kind of full with this whole English thing at the moment. Now what I do love are the regular people who go there. I guess we could say that the definition of "regular" is fairly subjective, but I think you know where I'm trying to go with this. I suppose I just find it very interesting to see what people with money [or just excellent taste and know how] can do with an outfit. I know this is going to be a bit cliche for me to say, but I find it all somewhat....inspirational?

Tommy Ton's Street Style: Milan Fashion Week. My favorites.
Once again, I'm not downing those real fans out there, I guess the easiest way for me to say it is that I'm just a "regular" guy who likes cool clothes, that's all. Don't go giving me that RAGE face.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's fine to appreciate something and not have your hand in it. I appreciate photography, but I'm shit at taking photos. And I couldn't care less about going to an art show or exhibition. Too many pretentious art snobs.

    I guess every medium of art his its said "snobs". I'll stick to writing out of passion, drawing out of boredom, and observing other art forms out of immense appreciation for my lack of talent.

    ReplyDelete