Feb 7, 2011

So in About Seven Days I'll be Twenty

Exactly, Valentine's Day. As of right now I don't particularly know how I feel about finally becoming an age that no longer has the suffix "teen" attached to it, but all I know is that I'm getting older and there's nothing I can really do about it. I don't skip school so I'll definitely be in class and since I don't have a thin young shawty to cook me dinner I'll probably just dim the lights, tell my roommate to leave, and watch Love and Other Drugs again until I cry myself to sleep. DEFINITELY not one of the best ways for one to spend their day but hey, it's a plan and I'm sticking to it. Then again, single chicks start to get lonely around the holidays so who knows, I might just end up with that baked chicken and macaroni after all. I guess we'll just wait and see how things pan out. 

Image dump. Theme....You guessed it.
I'm just looking for a tetherball partner, babe where art thou?

In other news, shouts to the kids TRENTTRIZZY and LECRIVAIN for bringin to my attention two articles: How to be a 20 Something and What Does Love Mean to a Four Year Old. I literally put the second one on my bookmarks tab, I don't think I ever want to forget it.

Happy love life.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your blog is awesome man, keep it up!
    20 is such an awkward age, but still young! I'm going on 21 and I feel completely ancient already. (sad, I know)
    That link about the four year old love is beautiful! I almost cried.

    Cheers and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, I really love this. . .
    the theme & the humor that you added to it.
    great blog !

    http://www.thesuburbandisaster.net/

    ReplyDelete