Oct 3, 2011

Tommy Ton Street Style: Fall 2011

I know, I know, it's been like a month since my last post, and I have a feeling that this might just end up being my own personal world record. If it's any consolation I've been really busy as of late, so the only thing I can really hope for is that the Dream(tape) I created was dope enough to solidify your belief in me (so basically you're not going anywhere). 

By now I'm sure that most of you know that I live and die for a Tommy Ton seasonal blog post, and this occasion is no different. It didn't take long for me to realize that I had neither the time nor the desire to keep up with every model, designer, and lookbook that cat-walked across my web browser, so as you can guess, street style started to become my main concern. There's just something about seeing how others wear their own clothes in real life that interest me. One can purchase every label and designer accessory in the world, but if you don't know how to wake up in the morning and put it all together without any help from your onslaught of stylist and fashion hipsters then what's your point in life? Naturality is key here, and I think that's why I've become slightly fascinated with it all. 

You might not exactly be able to tell considering as to how I rarely update my FLICKR page, but one of my favorite things to do is take pictures. I like to capture the moment, the intimacy, that smile when no one's looking, that glare as if you haven't got a care in the world... I love that. Posed photography is cool and all, but candid is where it's at. ALL DAY. ERR DAY.

If you're still interested, peep the rest right HERE and right HERE.

Swag.

-JSTNRMN

No comments:

Post a Comment