Feb 13, 2012

Love(tape)

What would Valentine's Day be like without an official JustNorman young lover's playlist? On this very day just one year before, I released my very first public mixtape, and so in honor of this sweet sweet holiday (and my day of birth), I've decided to compile an audio list of 14 of some of my favorite tracks that fit perfectly into this special occasion.

As you may remember from last year's Valentine's Day, I was somewhat pessimistic about the day to come. Not only did I not have any plans considering it was my birthday (wait, have I told you that tomorrow's 
my birthday?), but I also didn't have anyone to spend it with, so needless to say I was pretty bummed out. Luckily, things seem to of taken a turn for the better, and for the first time in who knows how long, I'll actually have someone. A real someone. And for this, I'm forever thankful.

I know we've only been dating for like three weeks, but she deserves a mixtape crafted in her honor, so shoutouts to Rachelle for being the lovely face for this playlist, and for being the trillest girl I know.

(Mixtape art and photography by yours truly)

For previous mixes, click here.

Regardless of your current situation, I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day, single or not.

Oh, and I'll be 21 by the way.

-JSTNRMN

4 comments:

  1. you're cool, she's very lucky, and yeah.
    top job bro! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I love your tapes, it's like having that friend who shows you lots of new bands you do need to know. I'll be aroung.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I've been pretty busy (lazy) lately, so I haven't posted anything new in quite some time, but it's comments like this that make me want to come back, so stay tuned!

      Delete